What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to run your own search engine and get a massive autopilot income
- All pages are presented as static HTML pages and are indexed by search engines very fast
- Guaranteed to pay for itself in 30 days after being indexed by Google
- No need to have a huge data-centers to run your own search engine
- Full of SEO optimized, keyword rich pages generated on-the-fly
- No more than 15 Minutes to set up
- Built-in monetization included
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Meta Search Engine Script scores 71.54/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://your-own-search.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: your-own-search.com you’ll also be taken through to your-own-search.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)